Currently, there are three separate services that I offer; Virtual Assistance, Graphic Design and Web Design + Creation. Each service are offered either per project or per monthly package. Based on your business needs, this will be discussed in detail over our free 1:1 consultation. Retainer packages are also available by request. All services require a signed agreement.
Q: How does the process work?
A: Easy Peasy. Check out this table to see the step by step process.
– Choose to deterine whether you would prefer a project based rate or a monthly package. (You can also request to get a retainer package if needed).
– Book your free 30 min consultation with yours truly.
– You will be directed to fill out a form before choosing a time to book a call with me.
– This will help ME better understand you and your business needs.
– During our call, we will discuss the tasks you would like to delegate to me.
– You can choose to Skype, Google Hangouts or Facebook Voice Call
– I will then provide you a quote based on the tasks that has given.
– Once we have both come to an understanding for both of our expectations, I will send over an agreement and an invoice. Both need to be completed via signed and payment before my work begins. However this does not prolong any due dates that have been set.
– Once the job has been completed you can then deletegate a new project or sign onto a new agreement for the next month.
Q: Who are you services ideally meant for?
A: For all female bloggers and/or entrepreneurs who are struggling with their social media presence (content creation and engagement), who would rather be spending time on their business than trying to figure out Canva and Photoshop. Ideally, you should already have your strategies in place and know what tasks to delegate to me. If you need a business coach, I can always recommend one.
Q: Are Retainer packages available?
A. Yes. If you are interested in Retainer packages please let me know during our consultation. As per every package, the start of the month we go over ALL necessary tasks that you would like to delegate. Hours will not be calculated or tracked unless requested. As a retainer customer you will need to sign a 3 months agreement, however this guarantees you being in my calendar (for the 3 months) with the full understanding that there will be other clients I will need to attend to as well. If additional work needs to be done (on top of what was discussed during our initial call) there will be an extra $50 charge.
Q: What are your regular office hours? When can I contact you? When do you work?
A: Office hours are from 9 AM – 6 PM PST Monday – Friday (excluding holidays), that is when I typically work on projects. However, if you decide to go with a retainer package, this guarantees that I will always be available to you but I can’t promise you I’ll be able to answer your message at 3AM. 😉
Q: What if I have an urgent request and/or weekend requests?
A: Any urgent requests or requests that needs to be done over the weekend, regular rates will double. *Limited availability*
Q: Do you provide all your client’s work in your portfolio?
A: No. Due to confidentially and privacy issues, I do not put all of my work out in public unless given the permission to do.
Q: I’m not comfortable with an agreement/contract. Why do we need one?
A: It’s simple. It’s to provide security and privacy for both you and I. Not only do I want to protect my own business but I want to ensure you’re also protected as well. During our free 15 minute consultation, we go over everything that is outlined in the agreement. Legally we just need to be held responsible.
If you have any other questions do not hesitate to contact me.